- The investment appraisal calculator is used as tool to conduct a high level financial analysis of a project using various appraisal techniques.
- The Appraisal compares aggregated benefits to the project costs including in ongoing operational and maintenance cost of the end solution
- The investment appraisal calculator can be completed for multiple project options for comparative purposes so that the most suitable (financially viable) project option is chosen.
- Project Cost
- Operational and Maintenance costs
- Other Costs
- Benefits arising from revenue generation, revenue defence and cost reduction/avoidance activities
- Cash flow, Cumulative Net Cash flow, Cumulative Present value of Cash Flow
- Calculated Internal Rate of return (IRR), Net Present Value (NPV) and Return on Investment indicators
- Notes and guidance for completion of the template (cell comments)
- This template can be inserted/embedded on a single page in the Business Case Template
|Standard Option||Purchase the fully editable Simple Investment Appraisal Calculator template in Excel (xlsx) format||$3.50|
|Extra Value Option||Simple Investment Appraisal Calculator template in Excel (xlsx) format
Prince 2 Business Case template in MS Word (docx) format
* Your download link will be immediately emailed to you as soon as the payment is complete. (Please check your Junk folder too)