The Evaluation Matrix template is a formula driven consolidation of scores for various components evaluated for a request for quotation (RFQ) or request for proposal (RFP). The formula are embedded and will score bidder responses relative to each other. For example, the best bidder for each evaluation criteria will receive maximum points whilst other bidders will receive points relative to how far they are from the best score.
This template can be used within executive, recommendation presentations as it provides a high level overview on how the best bidder was chosen.
- Automatic scoring of specification criteria
- Automatic scoring of total cost of ownership criteria
- Automatic scoring of financial stability, contract compliance and sustainability
- Weighted scoring is applied to each sub-category to achieve a maximum score of 100%
- The bidders’ overall scores are automatically ranked from highest to lowest on the Evaluation Matrix
|Standard Option||Purchase the fully editable Evaluation Matrix template in Excel (xlsx) format||$4.95|