The African Country Maps Template provides a fully customizable African map that can copied into PowerPoint presentations and word documents. Each country in the map is labeled and can be relabeled according to requirements. Each country can easily be colored to highlight that country or a group of countries and the map can also be resized.
The African Country Maps Template is ideally used in presentations where a distinction needs to be made between countries or regions within the African Continent – e.g. a Sales presentation, a African development project or as a graphical illustration of a company’s foot-print in Africa
- Template overview and directions/guidance for editing
- An African Map with pre-colored and labeled countries
- An African Map with a uniform color across the countries, Ideal for quickly highlighting 1 or 2 counties
- An African Maps with a uniform color and all /names labels removed, Ideal quickly resizing the map and editing a specific country
- This Map template reflects South Sudan as an independent country, making it the 54th country in Africa and the “newest” country in the World
|Standard Option||Purchase the fully editable African Map template in PowerPoint (ppt) format||$3.50|